Monday, August 18, 2014

The Plunge

So I like to sit around a click on random crap instead of being constructive. I have hundreds of dollars worth of models waiting to be built and painted and yet I am still here clicking away on imgur hoping to find that one fucking cat picture that somehow brings absolute meaning to my life. So lets knock that off. I wanted to start a blog and maybe talk about my current projects, what I am excited about, and how my games are going in the realm of miniature war gaming.

Spoilers: Its mostly WarmaHordes.

I want to do this not only to keep myself accountable for projects but also to share information and enthusiasm about the hobby. I plan to post pictures of whatever I am working on and maybe throw up some gritty battle reports.  I know there are million awesome blogs and forums out there on the topic, and I think you should go to them. These include handcannononline, reddit.com/r/warmachine, or even chain-attack.com if you're willing to slum it up. What you will find here wont be anything profound but maybe more of a familiar view of the hobby. I dont do this proffessionally, obviously. I mean, look at the fucking page. It's terrible. Id be broke if I relied on this kind of stuff for a living. I am a programmer. So read it, or dont, but I am hoping this is a venue in which we all can laugh about how much we suck at the hobby we love so much.


-James

No comments:

Post a Comment